The Housing and Community Development (HCD) practice area encompasses Cloudburst’s work to address the housing and community development needs of low- and moderate-income individuals and communities.
Cloudburst has worked extensively with the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and more than 100 state and local communities to:
- Prevent and end homelessness;
- Prepare for and respond to disasters, including COVID-19, hurricanes, floods, and fires;
- Plan investments for housing and community development;
- Advance fair housing; and
- Foster economic development opportunities to create and retain jobs.