Cloudburst is driven to achieve sustainable environmental development through a diverse portfolio of projects that promote climate mitigation and adaptation. We lead domestic and international efforts to ensure environmental compliance and foster adaptations needed to respond to climate change. We provide training on environmental regulations, help guide policymaking, and review processes to help our clients comply with environmental laws through in-depth analysis of the physical, biological, and social impacts of their interventions.
As environmental compliance, disaster resilience, and sustainability experts, Cloudburst’s work has integrated climate considerations into domestic and international programming and built oversight capacity of communities across the globe. These efforts have enforced the importance of ensuring that indigenous, vulnerable, and marginalized populations and communities are prioritized in efforts to integrate climate change into resiliency planning and disaster response and recovery. Cloudburst expertise includes:
- Environmental compliance training and policies/procedures development.
- Environmental and social impact assessments.
- Forestry and biodiversity analyses.
- Climate risk screening.
- Event-specific requirements and waivers (unique to each disaster).
- Development of comprehensive recovery strategies.
- Rebuilding to increase resiliency from future disaster events.
- On-demand research and analysis.