The Cloudburst Group is seeking Housing Opportunities for Persons with HIV/AIDS (HOPWA) Technical Assistance (TA) Consultants. The HOPWA TA Consultants will be part of Cloudburst’s HOPWA TA team whose role it will be to help build equity within the HOPWA Program by working nationally to ensure all HOPWA programs involve persons with lived experience and expertise (PWLEE) in their local HOPWA programs. The HOPWA Consultant must be a person with lived experience and expertise (PWLEE), who has received or is currently receiving HOPWA assistance.
All consultants will:
- Possess strong communication skills
- Have access to a computer, stable internet that can run Zoom calls or other meeting
- platforms, and must have regular access to a telephone
- Be available to work as a consultant between 5-10 hours per month, including
- meetings during the business hours of 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Eastern Time.
If you are interested in consulting with Cloudburst, please respond to this Request for Qualifications by sending an email to [email protected] with the following information:
- A paragraph that includes a brief biography detailing your experience.
- Your availability – average # of hours you could be available per month.
- Your proposed hourly consulting rate for 2023, 2024, and 2025.
- Your resume. If you do not have a resume available, please click here to prepare one.