The Cloudburst Group offers a wide range of rewarding career opportunities for talented technical, managerial, and support professionals in the United States and Internationally. We encourage staff growth and advancement, including training and professional skills building to increase knowledge and competence and to enable us to stay abreast of new developments, especially in science, research, and technology.
We do most of our work in teams, giving all staff the opportunity to explore new ideas, inform product development, and participate in discussions on the strategic direction of our company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our workforce reflects a cultural diversity that gives us a broad and valuable spectrum of backgrounds and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Are you passionate about supporting communities to maximize the impact of community development programs? Are you interested in leveraging data to improve Federal and local decision making? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you manage or assist a variety of projects with unique challenges and requirements? If so, we’re looking for someone just like you to join our team.
The Cloudburst Group is seeking a Senior Analyst/Analyst to join a team in providing data analysis and support to HUD CPD program offices and related CPD program data collection systems. Successful candidates should have previous experience of analyzing and presenting results from large data sets to inform public policy decisions. The successful candidate will join Cloudburst’s growing Housing and Community Development team.
- Work closely with HUD Block Grant Assistance Program Office staff to maintain a high level of data quality for national grantee performance data
- Identify opportunities for strengthening HUD Program and Field Office data oversight and monitoring through data dashboards, reports and other visualization tools
- Perform analyses across financial and performance program metrics, including analysis on budgets, draws, and expenditures, and performance data elements, including accomplishment, beneficiary, national objective, and address data
- Identify data deficiencies, as well as develop and implement data clean-up efforts, including outreach to grantees
- Analyze at-risk activities and grantees, including the development of new business rules and DRGR enhancements to track and report at-risk activities
- Develop and document business and system requirements for improvements to data collection systems
- Work on related team efforts, in conjunction with other CPD program offices
- Provide excellent customer service
- Desire to leverage data to improve national housing and community development programs
- Experience working with complex data sets and ability to analyze data with standard statistical methods, interpret results, and provide written and oral summaries of data analysis
- Experience with applying data analysis to inform management and other decision makers in public sector setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access and database systems (familiarity with MicroStrategy a plus)
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively and efficiently perform multiple tasks and balance competing priorities, professional and mature demeanor and conduct, especially during interactions with clients, their constituents, and subcontractors
- Problem-solving, decision-making, initiative, and good judgement skills
- Excellent written communication skills; ability to convey information and directions in a clear and concise manner, including the ability to communicate with and understand the needs of technical personnel with client agencies
- Interpersonal skills and flexibility within a small office is essential
- Ability to pass HUD’s security clearance (PIV) process and background check
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related field with a minimum of 4 years of work experience in data analytics
- Programmatic knowledge of HUD programs
- Experience with the reporting, managment and analysis of Federal or State program performance data sets
The Cloudburst Group is a unique small business working at the intersection of domestic and international development to improve social, economic and environmental resilience.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
- Medical Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Worker’s Comp
- Vision Insurance
- DBA/Med Evacuation
- 401k Safe Harbor Plan
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Discount
The Cloudburst Group is seeking qualified consultants and subcontractors to join our growing team in our Housing and Community Development (HCD) practice area.
To respond to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ), please:
- Complete and return the Cloudburst HCD Matrix; and,
- Using the examples in the Cloudburst HCD RFQ, submit a brief biography. The biography should include fully loaded hourly rates for 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Note: Organizations responding to this RFQ must include a brief biography of the organization as well as biographies of each individual providing services under this RFQ.
Responses should be remitted to [email protected].
Please email Denise Lomuntad if you have any questions.
We endeavor to make www.cloudburstgroup.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 240-582-3312 or [email protected]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.