The Cloudburst Group offers a wide range of rewarding career opportunities for talented technical, managerial, and support professionals in the United States and Internationally. We encourage staff growth and advancement, including training and professional skills building to increase knowledge and competence and to enable us to stay abreast of new developments, especially in science, research, and technology.
We do most of our work in teams, giving all staff the opportunity to explore new ideas, inform product development, and participate in discussions on the strategic direction of our company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and our workforce reflects a cultural diversity that gives us a broad and valuable spectrum of backgrounds and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you would like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
We are a unique small business working at the intersection of domestic and international development to improve social, economic, and environmental resilience. We have an exciting entry-level opportunity for a recent grad who is passionate about helping communities maximize the impact of their affordable housing and homeless assistance programs.
As part of a team of analysts, this Jr. Analyst position will provide support for the development and implementation of projects for federal (HUD-funded programs) clients in the areas of data analytics, community development, homeless assistance, and affordable housing. The Jr. Analyst will also assist in the preparation of a variety of reports, assessments, or evaluations.
- Provide administrative support for various project teams including coordination of product development, meetings, and training.
- Support various data validation and analysis projects, including data entry and review, data clean-up, and preparation of project documentation.
- Participate as an active team member providing recommendations and ideas to strengthen project processes and activities.
- Review work product for compliance with standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to social and political sciences, business, or computer science.
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to work with large volumes of information.
- Excellent written communication skills; ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to think critically, analyze and explain reporting information, and facility with computers and websites.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically a facility with Microsoft Excel to filter and manipulate data.
- Demonstrate independence and initiative to learn new skills as part of a fast-paced team-centered work environment.
- Ability to follow instructions on assigned tasks and seek support as necessary.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, specifically with data entry and running reports, is a plus.
- Spanish (or other) language skills a plus.
The Cloudburst Group is a unique small business working at the intersection of domestic and international development to improve social, economic and environmental resilience.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Paid Time Off
- Jury Duty
- Medical Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Dental Insurance
- Worker’s Comp
- Vision Insurance
- DBA/Med Evacuation
- 401k Safe Harbor Plan
FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Discount
The Cloudburst Group is seeking qualified consultants and subcontractors to join our growing team in our Housing and Community Development (HCD) practice area.
To respond to this Request for Qualifications (RFQ), please:
- Complete and return the Cloudburst HCD Matrix; and,
- Using the examples in the Cloudburst HCD RFQ, submit a brief biography. The biography should include fully loaded hourly rates for 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021. Note: Organizations responding to this RFQ must include a brief biography of the organization as well as biographies of each individual providing services under this RFQ.
Responses should be remitted to [email protected].
Please email Denise Lomuntad if you have any questions.
We endeavor to make www.cloudburstgroup.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 240-582-3312 or [email protected]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.